Liquid Resistance Starter
Would you like to test the performance of your current LRS?
- Are you experiencing any issues with your LRS?
- Are you experiencing any breakages or failures in your drivetrain?
- Are you experiencing high temperatures with your LRS system?
- Is your Mill startup torque too high?
- Does your mill trip on startup?
- Are you experiencing any gearbox or motor related failures?
- Is your LRS tuned and configured correctly?
Testing & Tuning of an LRS
Improve your LRS’ performance and save your motor/ gearbox! We provide testing of your Liquid Resistance Starter (LRS) and provide full breakdown of the testing process. Schedule a test on your LRS today!
Why do you need to test your LRS?
The only way to know if the LRS is performing as it should is to do a test where the rotor currents are recorded during start-up and torque traces are developed from it. Replacement of electrodes will be proposed when the Turn-Down Ratio is too low and/ or when the shorting spike is dangerously high.