Liquid Resistance Starter
Are you experiencing any of these problems with your mill?
- Breakages or failures in your drivetrain?
- Is your Mill startup torque too high?
- Does your mill trip on startup?
- Are you experiencing any gearbox or motor related failures?
Why do you need to upgrade your LRS
A wound rotor (or slip ring) motor can provide unparalleled starting performance in applications where the driven machine has a high starting load and/or there is a need to start with the absolute minimum current drawn. To prevent damage to electrical motors, gearboxes, pinion gears and girth gears an LRS is necessary to prevent such problems from arising
To improve mechanical and electrical reliability of your drivetrain and a guaranteed perfect start up every time!
- A high turn-down ratio LRS fully controlled by
- A Safe Start System
- With temperature management